Great Tree Fees effective 1/1/2019
|Length of stay||Fee amount||Process||Non-refundable registration fee.||Notes|
|Overnight – 1 night||65.00||Registration/reservation||NA||Extended stay prior or after event. Overnight guest donation.|
|Workshop – Half day (2-4 hours)||45.00||Registration||$15.00|
|Workshop – 1 full day (7 hours)||70.00||RSVP/Reg||$15.00||May include simple lunch or byo. Participants provide their own materials for art/writing workshops unless otherwise noted.|
|Weekend (Fri pm-Sunday Noon)-2 nights||190.00||Advance registration||$35.00|
|Three Nights||245.00||Advance registration||$35.00|
|Four Nights||300.00||Advance registration|
|Five Nights||325.00||Advance registration|
|Six Nights||350.000||Advance registration|
|Seven Nights||400.00||Advance registration|
|Short-Term Residency Weekly rate||400.00||Application, statement of commitment and permission of abbess.||During practice periods only. Applicant must attend a Sesshin at GT prior to residency period and commit to specific dates of residency.|
|Short-Term Residency Monthly||1400.00||Application and permission of abbess.||See above. Period of residency will not exceed 90 days. The resident must reapply and be approved for each additional period.|
- OVERNIGHT: includes meals and lodging for 1 night; you may have to assist in food preparation. We do not offer lodging to the general public. Guests must participate in daily schedule of events, food preparation and daily work.
- WORKSHOPS/CLASSES: One half day classes may run from 9am to noon or 1-5pm and include tea and refreshments. All day classes (7-8 hours) may include as simple midday meal and/or participants may be asked to bring a bag lunch or snacks, tea and refreshments provided.
- REGISTRATION: may be done online through the booking service or by mail.
- Registration and full payment must be received 7-days before the start of the event. If payment is not received by the deadline the registration will be cancelled and the registrant will be placed on the waiting list.
- WAITING LIST: If the program is full, you can request to be added to a WAITING LIST and you will be contacted by email or telephone if a space becomes available. If you do not respond to the email or call within 72 hours you will be removed from the wait list and the next person will be contacted.
- COMMUTERS & CAMPERS: There is no discount if you choose to camp or commute. You are asked to participate fully in the practice schedule, to remain and take all meals at Great Tree during the event.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you must cancel, please do so in writing, by mail or email. No phone calls, please. If you cancel up to 7 days prior to the event your fee minus the registration fee will be refunded. If you cancel during the 7 day period you will not receive a refund.
- If Great Tree is forced to cancel an event for any reason you will receive a full refund.
- DANA/DONATIONS TO THE INSTRUCTOR: Great Tree encourages the practice of dana (generosity). All facillators and guest teachers render their services on a dana basis. A donation basket will be prominently displayed during the event and all donations collected will go to the facilitator/instructor.