Zen Center of Asheville – Magnaminous Mind Temple – is a Soto Zen group located in Asheville, North Carolina. ZCA offers zazen instruction (sitting meditation), Dharma talks & discussion, and maintain a regular sitting schedule Monday through Saturday mornings & Wednesday evening.
Rev. Munnich is founding Teacher of ZCA, and teaches there on a regular schedule.
ZCA meetings are open to the public; everyone is welcome to participate. You do not have to have prior experience in meditation to join us for zazen or discussion. Please only come during designated hours as we are not a residential facility and share the building with two other Buddhist groups.
ZCA meets in downtown Asheville. For more information or to RSVP, visit: Zen Center of Asheville (ZCA)
- For updated schedule, location – visit the ZCA website
- Teijo is usually scheduled twice a month
- 7 – 9 pm, please arrive by 6:45 pm
- Schedule: Zazen, followed by Dharma Talk, discussion
- Check ZCA calendar for additional practice events